Followers

Friday 18 April 2014

Shadow Stamping

I found time this evening to create a couple of cards for the current challenge at Less is More. It’s one layer week and the challenge is to use shadow stamping. Here is my first attempt…

The stamps are from Chocolate Baroque and I’ve used a mix of inks. The sentiment is stamped in Archival Black, the flower stems in Cranberry Adirondack and the shadows on both are Memento London Fog.

I felt the stems looked a little naked and disjointed from the sentiment so I added the button and bow. Now I’m not so sure….maybe it was better before…ho hum!

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Anne said...

Lisa what a fab stamp and the shadows really work well with it, love this!
Thank you for playing along this week
Anne
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is superb, your stamping makes those flowers really pop!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

coops said...

simply beautiful lisa.your flowers are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...