Followers

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Snowmen

KKD Snow Topper (1)

Afternoon all. I’m getting back to my crafting slowly and here is my card for the new Whimsy Challenge where the theme is use two images. I have used two images from the Snow Topper set by StampArt by Kathryne (the images can be purchased separately as well).

When I made this card I was inspired by the current challenge at Less is More which is Non-Traditional Christmas Colours. I decided on the turquoise base but when I was colouring I got a bit carried away and used red on the boots….well turquoise and red is one of my favourite winter colour schemes. So I apologise if this doesn’t fit the theme this week.

Supplies:

  • Image: Snow Topper from Whimsy Stamps
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
  • Card: Copic Xpress It Blending Card and red and turquoise card
  • Sentiment: Whiff of Joy Winter Secret Stamp Kit

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super cute Lisa and delightful colouring
great choice of non-traditional colours and a fabulous all round Christmas card.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Chrissie said...

You're right about the red... it did sneak in there and it is taboo this week, but those snowmen are just THE cutest!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sid said...

Fab & plump lovely blue clad snowmen ! Super card !

Anne said...

Lisa how cute! Perhaps the snowmen could have covers over their forbidden boots lol!
Sorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...