Followers

Saturday 9 May 2015

Lady Piggin’ Gardening

Lady Piggin' Gardening (5)

Edit: It actually helps if you click Publish when scheduling a post!! This one should have been posted Saturday! I think someone may have stolen my brain and replaced it with a huge ball of cotton wool ;-)

Morning All. I hope it’s a nice today as I’ve got a few jobs to be getting on with in the garden but before I do I’m here to share my card for the new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge. The theme this time is ‘More than one fold’ and I’ve used one of Janet’s super cute new images Lady Piggin’ Gardening:

Lady Piggin' Gardening (3)

As I’ve made a few easel cards lately I thought I would make a stepper card. I always seems to struggle when decorating these (which is why I don’t make them often!) but I like how this one turned out. This is going to be my Mum-in-Laws Birthday card.

Supplies:

  • Image: Lady Piggin’ Gardening  from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Country Gent’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Card: Kraft card and Copic X-Press
  • Stamps: Sentiment from Personal Impression Paula Pascual set
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Oval Dies, X-Cute Flower Punches, Britannia Small Ivy Flourish and Small Elvendene Butterfly
  • Embellishments: Stitching, Gems, Pearls, Thickers Alpha Stickers and Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.brilliant card fold i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...