Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Monochrome at Little Claire

Man Squares (4)

Morning All. It’s time for another Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog and our new theme is Monochrome.

Here is my card using the Man Squares Digi Stamp:

Man Squares (6)

I said the same last month but easel cards are hard to photograph, but I love making them!! It was Hubby’s Birthday on Sunday and he doesn’t really like the cute cards I make so I thought this image would be perfect for him.

Here is a close up of the top:

Man Squares (3)

I had a little play this time and I think you can just about see that I created the background by repeating the image on a page in Word, before printing onto coloured cardstock. After I printed the main image I cut it apart so that it would fit the sentiment/layout better.

Supplies:

  • Image: Man Squares Digi Stamp from Little Claire 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Neenah White Card, Aqua Pearlescent Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Sentiment is a Little Claire circular stamp A Tiny Little Birthday Wish but it is also available in digi format here 
  • Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Star Punch, MS Zig-Zag Border Punch and Spellbinders Plain and Pinking Circle Dies.
  • Embellishments: Hobbycraft Alpha Letters

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Please hop over to the Little Claire blog and take a look at the cards my teamies have made to inspire you. And if you want to join in you have until 4pm (GMT) on Tuesday 2nd June.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...