Followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

Little Friends

Little Friends (8)

Morning all! Wonder what the weather has in store for us today. We had both sun and rain yesterday, so it was be nice to have some more sunshine today!

Anyhoo, it’s my turn on the Digi Bells Blog today and I’ve shared a card using Little Friends:

Little Friends (3)

I rather stupidly coloured this one without picking the DP so rather than spend ages hunting for something that *might* match I made another background. I made this one a little differently to the last one. This time I coloured lot’s of dots on a piece of blending card (using the same markers I used for the clothes) and then I dripped Isopropyl Alcohol onto them so the colours bled out into each other. I think it give and almost Tie-dye effect.

Supplies:

  • Image: Little Friends from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Purple Card and X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Simplicity Doily Border Punch
  • Embellishments:  Doodling and Gems

I best get a wriggle on with a few jobs then we are off to visit the in-laws and go to a nice pub for our evening meal. Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Lisa, love the image and pretty design.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...